نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Second Coming of Gluttony

Second Coming of Gluttony
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
He was an addict, a loser, a despicable human being.
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
“The son of god Gula has returned.”
I was lost in the world of gambling.
I turned my back on my family and even betrayed my lover.
I wasted every day of my life.
It was a life of trash.
The reality told me thus:
That I would amount to nothing no matter what I did.
In order to change my pathetic life, I chose fantasy, instead.
Even then, it was the same story.
I wondered if salvation would come at the end of the long road.
But, I was f
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was forced to kneel down in def
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was forced to kneel down in d
Popular Novels
The Second Coming of Gluttony
Chapter 287 12 hours ago
Chapter 286 12 hours ago
I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything
Chapter 147 March 31, 2020
Chapter 146 March 31, 2020
Overgeared
Chapter 1193 March 30, 2020
Chapter 1192 March 30, 2020
Chapter 1729 March 31, 2020
Chapter 1728 March 31, 2020
Rebirth of the Thief Who Roamed the World
Chapter 995 March 24, 2020
Chapter 994 March 24, 2020
Read My Youth Began With Him Light Novel :
Seven years ago, after she broke up with him, he disappeared without a trace.
Now, he reappeared on the eve of her wedding, sparing no means in obtaining her hand in marriage…
With a certificate of marriage, he bound her to him, to win her heart again
But around the genius more and more flies start showing up…
Mrs Huo – composed, sharp-tongued, out of this world and freakishly smart.
Mr Qin – wife-spoiler to no end and a complete “slave” to his wife and daughter
Quality love story, one on one. You are welcome to get hooked on this story with us.

NEW CHAPTERS

Chapter 29097 hours ago

Chapter 29087 hours ago

Chapter 29077 hours ago

Chapter 29067 hours ago

Chapter 29057 hours ago

Chapter 29047 hours ago

Chapter 29037 hours
دانلود فیلم Guess Whos Coming to Dinner 1967 با کیفیت عالی لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم Guess Whos Coming to Dinner 1967 با کیفیت عالی , دانلود فیلم جدید , دانلود فیلم خارجی , دانلود فیلم 2020
ژانر فیلم : درام | کمدی
امتیاز فیلم : 5.5/10 – 70 رای
رده سنی : R
کارگردان :Stanley Kramer
نویسنده : William Rose
بازیگران : Katharine Hepburn, Katharine Houghton, Sidney Poitier, Spencer Tracy
محصول کشور : آمریکا
تاریخ اکران : —
زمان فیلم : 120 دقیقه
زبان فیلم : —
IMDB
دانلود فیلم Guess Whos Coming to Dinner 1967
دانلود فیلم Guess Whos Coming to Dinner 1967 با کیفیت عالی لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم Guess Whos Coming to Dinner 1967 با کیفیت عالی , دانلود فیلم جدید , دانلود فیلم خارجی , دانلود فیلم 2020
ژانر فیلم : درام | کمدی
امتیاز فیلم : 5.5/10 – 70 رای
رده سنی : R
کارگردان :Stanley Kramer
نویسنده : William Rose
بازیگران : Katharine Hepburn, Katharine Houghton, Sidney Poitier, Spencer Tracy
محصول کشور : آمریکا
تاریخ اکران : —
زمان فیلم : 120 دقیقه
زبان فیلم : —
IMDB

دانلود فیلم Guess Whos Coming to Dinner 1967
Light Novel | Read Light Novel ,Web novel,Korean Novel,Chinese Novel

30 results
Order by
Latest
A-Z
Rating
Trending
Most Views
New

Violet Evergarden

Vol 2- Chapter 8 51 mins ago

Vol 2- Chapter 7 52 mins ago

Sword Art Online

Vol 1 - Chapter 25 1 hour ago

Vol 1 - Chapter 24 1 hour ago

Chapter 294 3 hours ago

Chapter 293 3 hours ago

Hidden Marriage

Chapter 2165 3 hours ago

Chapter 2164 3 hours ago

Emperor’s Domination

Side Story 7 April 15, 2020

Side Story 6 April 15, 2020

I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame【Abnormal State Skill】As I Devastated Everything

Chapter 158 April 15, 2020

Chapter 157 April 15, 2020

High School DxD

Vol 1- Tra

30 results
Order by
Latest
A-Z
Rating
Trending
Most Views
New

Violet Evergarden

Vol 2- Chapter 8 51 mins ago

Vol 2- Chapter 7 52 mins ago

Sword Art Online

Vol 1 - Chapter 25 1 hour ago

Vol 1 - Chapter 24 1 hour ago

Chapter 294 3 hours ago

Chapter 293 3 hours ago

Hidden Marriage

Chapter 2165 3 hours ago

Chapter 2164 3 hours ago

Emperor’s Domination

Side Story 7 April 15, 2020

Side Story 6 April 15, 2020

High School DxD

Vol 1- Tra
Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello - Senorita

متنش:
I love it when you call me señorita

I wish I could pretend I didn't need yaBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's true, la la laOoh, I should be runningOoh, you keep me coming for you
Land in MiamiThe air was hot from summer rainSweat dripping off meBefore I even knew her name, la la laIt felt like ooh la la laYeah noSapphire moonlightWe danced for hours in the sandTequila sunriseHer body fit right in my hands, la la laIt felt like ooh la la la, yeah

I love it when you call me señoritaI wish I could pretend I didn't need youBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's true, la la laOoh, I should be runningOoh, you know I love it when you call me señoritaI wish it wasn't so damn hard to leave youBut every touch is ooh la la laIt's tru

30 results
Order by
Latest
A-Z
Rating
Trending
Most Views
New

Chapter 294 4 hours ago

Chapter 293 4 hours ago

Overgeared

Chapter 1193 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1192 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1729 March 31, 2020

Chapter 1728 March 31, 2020

Chapter 995 March 24, 2020

Chapter 994 March 24, 2020

Against the Gods

Chapter 1648 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1647 March 30, 2020

Release that Wi

30 results
Order by
Latest
A-Z
Rating
Trending
Most Views
New

Chapter 294 4 hours ago

Chapter 293 4 hours ago

Overgeared

Chapter 1193 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1192 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1729 March 31, 2020

Chapter 1728 March 31, 2020

Chapter 995 March 24, 2020

Chapter 994 March 24, 2020

Against the Gods

Chapter 1648 March 30, 2020

Chapter 1647 March 30, 2020

Release that Wi
Bloodshed , poverty , hunger , racism , diseases , ...  this is our current world . If you want this to end , ask God for the Promised Savior of mankind , the Promised Mahdi , he is the treasure of peace and tranquility . He’ll become the refuge for the people of the world by his coming and save the world from the tyrants with the assistance of his companions and Jesus . It’s the tyrants who should scares his coming , not the oppressed people .
ادامه مطلب
به زودی پخش خواهد شد

چهارشنبه 12 تیر ماه ساعت 9 شب
منتظر یه کار شنیدنی از سحر به نام حیف
 بصورت انحصاری در موزیک شو باشید. حتما از شنیدن این آهنگ لذت خواهد برد.
Sahar's New Song "Heif" Coming Soon
Be the first to listen to Sahar's new song "Heif" soon on Wednesday, July 3rd exclusively on Music Show!
دانلود دوبله فارسی فیلم Dig Your Grave Friend… Santa Is Coming 1971کیفیت BluRay 720p اضافه شددانلود
بازیگران  : Richard Harrison, Fernando Sancho, Raf Baldassarre
کارگردان : Juan Bosch
محصول : آمریکا
سال تولید : ۱۹۷۱
زبان : دوبله فارسی
فرمت : MKV
حجم :۱٫۵GB
نام پارسی فیلم : –قبر تو بکن رفیق
خلاصه داستان : “”استیو مک گاوان از جنگ داخلی برمی گردد ، می یابد پدرش توسط یک مالک زمین حریص کشته شده است.“ MdGowan عهد انتقام می گیرد. در این روند او عاشق نامزد صاحب زمین می شود.
January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed
دانلود جدیدترین آهنگ Katy Perry به نام Never Really Over با کیفیت 320 به همراه متن آهنگ
لینک دانلود آهنگ Never Really Over

متن آهنگ:
[Verse 1]
I'm losing my self control
Yeah, you’re starting to trickle back in
But I don't wanna fall down the rabbit hole
Cross my heart, I won't do it again

[Pre-Chorus]
I tell myself, tell myself, tell myself, "Draw the line"
And I do, I do
But once in a while, I trip up, and I cross the line
And I think of you

[Chorus]
Two years, and just like that
My head still takes me back
Thought it was done, but I
Guess it’s never really over
Oh, we were such a mess
But wasn't it the best?
Thought it was done, but I
Guess it's never really over

[Post-Chorus]
Just because it's over doesn't

Is it true?
I hope you see and listen this ...
Download here

You say you really know me
You're not afraid to show me
What is in your eyes
So tell me 'bout the rumours
Are they only rumours?
Are they only lies?

Falling out of a perfect dream
Coming out of the blue

Is it true? (Is it true?)
Is it over?
Did I throw it away?
Was it you? (Was it you?)
Did you tell me
You would never leave me this way?

If you really knew me
You couldn't do this to me
You would be my friend
If one of us is lying
There's no use in trying
No need to pretend

Falling out of a perfect dream
Coming out of the blue

Is it over?
Did I throw it away?
Was it you? (Was it you?)
Did you tell me
You would never leave me this way?

Is it over?
Did I thro
The Promised in Christianity – Part 2
Part 1

Islamic narratives affirm Second Coming of Jesus (PBUH). For example, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: 
“I swear to God, whom my life is in his hands, that, Jesus, Son of Mary, will certainly descend among you as a righteous judge and a just leader.”
The commentators also, in interpretation of verse 159 of Surah Nisa, relate it to Second Coming of Christ at the Apocalypse and consider this verse in this regard. Anyway, issue of descending of Christ and his Second Coming at the Apocalypse is one of the common thoughts of expectation between Muslims and Christians.
ادامه مطلب

-زندگی هیچوقت قرار نبود آسون بگیره!!و قرار نیست ماهم زود تسلیم بشیم.
اوه سهون,پارک چانیول چه کسی قراره نجات دهنده واقعی باشه؟اون قلب به تصرف کی در میاد؟                       قلبی آکنده از حسی به نام عشق.
بازی که شروع کرده بود فعلا قرار نبود پایانی داشته باشه❕
...Coming soon
برای دانلود آلبوم به صورت یکجا روی ادامه مطلب کلیک کنید
دانلود آلبوم با کیفیت 320
01. Fury’s Theme
Cris Valesco
(2:46)
02. The Hollowing Ceremony
Cris Valesco
(5:26)
03. The Horseman
Cris Valesco
(1:34)
04. Why So Envious
Cris Valesco
(1:17)
05. Sloth
Cris Valesco
(2:58)
06. Soul Gathering
Cris Valesco
(1:30)
07. Wrath
Cris Valesco
(4:18)
08. Requiem Aeternam
Cris Valesco
(2:15)
09. Lord of the Hollows
Cris Valesco
(2:05)
10. The Submerged Realm
Cris Valesco
(3:09)
11. Gluttony
Cris Valesco
(4:04)
12. Usiel’s Bargain
Cris Valesco
(3:46)
13. Illusions of Power
Cris Valesco
(4:43)
14. Lust
Cris Valesco
(4:14)
15. Vulgrim
Cris Valesco
(1:46)
16. Pride
Cris Valesco
(3:09)
17. Abraxis
Cris Valesco
(2:07)
18. Ulthane
Cris Valesco
Hi  I hope you are fine  One problem I think is everywhere is the unpleasant smell of baby stool coming out of the diaper  I think if the diaper is made for kids, it will act like an oil pump  That is, when the stool enters the diaper, a fragrant odor comes out of the diaper  That's just a basic idea.
سلامامیدوارم حالتون خوب باشهیکی از مشکلاتی که فکر میکنم همه دارند بوی بد مدفوع کودکان است که از  پوشک خارج میشودمن فکر میکنم اگر نوعی پوشک  ساخته شود که همانند یک پمپ روغنی عمل کندیعنی وقتی کع مدفوع وارد پوشک میشود, رایحه ای خوش بو از پوشک خارج شودو به جای اینکه از این بو
اینا ورژن های جدید مردم دوستی و حیوان دوستی و.... هستن که اپدیت میشن:)))
1-اندر احوالات من و دختر عمه !!!
2- خاطرات منو کرم خاکی ها !!!
3- منو دختر عمویی که حتی با اش هم سس میخوره :(
4- خاطرات شیرین تقلبها!!!
5- اندراحوالات منو معاون دوران دبیرستان :||||||||||||
6- .... ( باید یادم بیاد )
Macron’s diplomatic advisor to visit Iran in coming days: Foreign Ministry spokesman
Tehran (ISNA) – Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman, Seyyed Abbas Mousavi announced the diplomatic advisor to French President Emmanuel Macron will visit Tehran once again in coming days.
Speaking in his weekly press conference on Monday, Seyyed Abbas Mousavi said, “Tehran will attend the summit of the Non-Aligned Movement”.
“Iran will begin the third phase of reduction of its commitments under the 2015 nuclear deal after the end of the second 60-day deadline. We will go forward for the third phase stronger and more decisive if the other signatures of Iran nuclear deal don’t fulfill their commitments and stay limited to empty words,” he added.
Mousavi said Iran is still open to negotiations w
Truth is, I'm tired. My body isn't holding up. I feel broken and it seems like I can't do anything right. Problem after problem keeps coming at me. Keeps haunting me down. I force myself to keep telling my parents, I'm fine. I can't have them worrying about me all the time. I'm NOT fine. My body and my soul and my mind, they all are broken. They even doesn't work properly anymore. I hate upsetting people, so I have to smile and send cute things to them. They shouldn't feel my pain. They shouldn't get upset because of me. It's me. So simple, Sad. 

+ Me to my friends: its a beautiful day! Lets be happy! You're amazing. Me, deep down in my heart: crying on the floor.  
+ Me: *knee hurts, can't stand, have a cold, basically coughing to death*My mom: Omg, I'm worried about you, are yo

-زندگی هیچوقت قرار نبود آسون بگیره!!و قرار نیست ماهم زود تسلیم بشیم.
اوه سهون,پارک چانیول چه کسی قراره نجات دهنده واقعی باشه؟اون قلب به تصرف کی در میاد؟                       قلبی آکنده از حسی به نام عشق.
بازی که شروع کرده بود فعلا قرار نبود پایانی داشته باشه❕
...Coming soon
Hussain ibn Ali was born in 620 AD in the city of Medina (present day Saudi Arabia). He came from a family renown for their strong values of justice, charity and peace – the family of Muhammad (the Prophet of Islam). Hussain was widely respected across the lands of Arabia and beyond for his generosity, sincerity and wisdom.
Despite coming from a relatively privileged background and being a prominent figure in the Islamic Empire, Hussain would dismiss the grandeur of his status, in favour of breaking bread with the poor and needy. He challenged the status quo and brought people together.
Mahdi with his kind and full of passionate eyes looking at you.
Just thinking with kindly and continuously to Mahdi will change you and your ways,your tactics in front of your subjects and your personality among your religious atmosphere and your religion.
Thinking to Mahdi will become fuel for your soul.
Gazing at Mahdi will power your fingures to resque yourself from diseases of century,depression and abortion.
Gazing at his name, Mahdi, Aba Saleh wll be content of bluelights.
Iranian people are awaiting for coming of Mahdi.
European people should follow back american lifestyle and follow Mahdi's lifestyle with special fragrant.
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I have, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering
And then shall appear sign of son of man in heaven :and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn and they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory  Matthew Gosple chapter24 verse30
In thebible we can see clearly that say about a big mourn but what is it? Now ican answer you it is Arbaeen pligrimage that happen every year between karbala ans najaf( two city in Iraq)and alot of people frome all of the world or chrisyian or Muslim mourn for Imam Hussein (third imam of shia Muslim)
استاد رائفی پور: 
سردار سلیمانی نماد غرور ملی ما بود امریکا درب مذاکره با ایران را برای همیشه بستخون پاک او و ‎ابو مهدی المهندس برای دو ملت وحدت آفرین است و به شجره طیبه مقاومت جانی دوباره می دهدانتقام سختی در پیش است هم از [دولت] امریکا و هم یارانشپس از این هیچ کدام در خاورمیانه امنیت نخواهند داشت
General Soleimani was the symbol of our national honor America shut the door of negotiation with Iran forever His and Abu Mahdi alMuhandis’s pure blood brings unity for two nations and irrigates the tree of resistanceA severe revenge is coming for both U.
استاد رائفی پور: 
سردار سلیمانی نماد غرور ملی ما بود امریکا درب مذاکره با ایران را برای همیشه بستخون پاک او و ‎ابو مهدی المهندس برای دو ملت وحدت آفرین است و به شجره طیبه مقاومت جانی دوباره می دهدانتقام سختی در پیش است هم از [دولت] امریکا و هم یارانشپس از این هیچ کدام در خاورمیانه امنیت نخواهند داشت
General Soleimani was the symbol of our national honor America shut the door of negotiation with Iran forever His and Abu Mahdi alMuhandis’s pure blood brings unity for two nations and irrigates the tree of resistanceA severe revenge is coming for both U.
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems?  Made me to think about Just it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering de
Dear Elaha, I miss you so so much. I [wonder] [when] you are coming home. [every] morning the first thing I think [about] is you. I love you very much. so you have to know I will never forget you ever. you know we [aren't] friends we are BFL's (Best Friends for Life). I made [poem] for you too:
[roses] are red [violets] are blue your hair is black and so is mine [too]
you like to eat and I do [too]! I love you and you love me [too]!
Love, 
Setayesh 
دیشب کریستینا بهم گفت love and thank you. کریستینا وقتی دوست‌پسرش بهش گفته بود دوستش دارد، یک و نیم ماه صبر کرد تا بهش بگوید او هم دوستش دارد. چون مطمئن نبود واقعا دوستش داشته باشد. این نامه دومین دوس
On the first day of our orientation week I found myself in the middle of the sea of foreigners with various nationalities coming from different countries all around the world. I was still obsessed with a lot of conflicts carried on to the new world by my soul resulted in a sentence " I am from Iran, and I am not a terrorist!" Why would a girl wanna say that stupid sentence, perhaps because of all the memories and experience she had…. 
Coming from a country in the center of Middle East, a country with a lot of troubles? Predicaments? Problems? Just because of it’s black fluid resources???!!! Oil!
No one ever have thought about the word “Oil” like I do, I believe countries with the natural resources are not rich!!! They are fated to teem more and more and windup in a suffering dea
hub
The hub simply has the lowest price and the least amount of intelligence and complexity between the two. This piece of work is very simple so that after sending any information to one of the ports, it will be sent to the other ports as well. Every computer that is connected to the hub will see all the information and data that other computers connected to the hub see. In a way, the hub itself is a dumb piece that only releases information. Hubs have for many years been a quick and easy way to connect multiple computers to small networks
switchs
The switch essentially does the same job as the hub, but with greater efficiency and quality. By looking carefully at the data traffic coming into the switch, this segment can learn what address a packet was sent to. For example, if traffic from
{Seeking the Savior in Different Religions - No. 31-40}

{31}
Savor seeking in other religions
Besides (Zoroastrianism, Hinduism and Budism), and besides (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) there are other religions that believe in the “promised person”; religions like «Confucianism, Daoism, Manichaeism and...»
As an example, “Confucianism” is found along with “Daoism” in China. Or Manicheans believe in “Mani” who knows himself Faraghlit (Faraghlit is the person whom Jesus (PBUH) announced his coming).
The Savior in religions, p. 244 & 246

Read the rest 
ادامه مطلب
Cloudia:Elham San today was great.
I just wanted to tell you that the warrior me had a victory.
Elham San:tell me about it.
Claudia:
First I woke up soon so I wasn't late for class. The professor kept telling about me and how good I am in class. Im not studying so it was kinda fun being called that.
Elham San:yeah it feels great :)) you feel so special like you really have some talents
Claudia:Right? I was proud of myself.
Then I bought two envelopes and decorated them with washi and stickers. One of them was for a "get well soon" card for ms Roohafza and the other was for a long letter to Sara.
Then after one more class I met her and we did a thing together and finally she was normal again. Having her back like that was such a relief.
Elham San:it's good to hear that.
Claudia:
Then after
today japanese prime minister had some visit with iran's president and supreme leader ayatollah khamenei. he wants to amid the iran-us tensions.
he had a message from donald trump for iran specially supreme leader. but he and the trump's message faced with a different repsonse.
the supreme leader said that he had no response for american president and he didnt see him worthy of any negotiation. he also highlighted and reassured mr.abe that iran has no any intention for using making and using atomic weapons.
the ground reality is that the supreme leader wants trump to reenter and fix the jcpoa and make changes in a different way.  in a way that the iranian people can feel it in their life and that's the economic aspect. at this time no action can changes the top iranian official instance e
today japanese prime minister had some visit with iran's president and supreme leader ayatollah khamenei. he wants to amid the iran-us tensions.
he had a message from donald trump for iran specially supreme leader. but he and the trump's message faced with a different repsonse.
the supreme leader said that he had no response for american president and he didnt see him worthy of any negotiation. he also highlighted and reassured mr.abe that iran has no any intention for using making and using atomic weapons.
the ground reality is that the supreme leader wants trump to reenter and fix the jcpoa and make changes in a different way.  in a way that the iranian people can feel it in their life and that's the economic aspect. at this time no action can changes the top iranian official instance e
منبع عکس 

یادمه اون روز بالاخره بعد از کلی بالا پایین کردن یه کپشن نوشتم برای اون پست . بعد یکی از دوستام بهم گفت من عاشق کپشن هایی هستم که برای عکس هات می نویسی ... خندیدم . از فردای اون روز به این فکر میکردم مگه من چطوری کپشن می نویسم و همین سوال که چطوری اونا رو می نویسم کار رو برام سخت تر کرد و هر بار که می خواستم یه کپشن بنویسم با خودم می گفتم چطوری اونا رو می نوشتم که به چشم بقیه خوب بوده ؛ مثل کسی که تقلب کرده باشه و حالا بغل دستی برگه رو بهش ن
نام کتاب : الرجعة ثالث ایام الله الکبرى (رجعت سومین روز از روزهای بزرگ خدا)
مولف : سید احمدالحسن - تعلیق شیخ علاء السالم
نسخه : عربی + فارسی + دوزبانه
نوع فایل : pdf ، word ، html
تاریخ انتشار کتاب : 2012 میلادی
منابع : وبسایت رسمی فارسی + وبسایت رسمی عربی
جهت دانلود vpn خود را روشن نموده و بر روی نوع فایل کلیک نمایید 
ادامه مطلب
They say we’re losers but we’re all alright with that
We are the leaders of the not coming backs
But we’re alright though
Yeah we’re alright though
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
She's kinda hot
5 seconds of summer

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

They say we’re losers but we’re alright with that
We are the leaders of the not coming backs
But we’re alright though
We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
She's kinda hot
5 seconds of summer

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

Ark or God's Commands

During this time, the appearance of Human Being began to change and diversify with regards the diversifying the climate referring to different place of continents so People in Asia became slant eyed & brunet, in Europe Blond & Blue eyed and in Africa Black and the lands which part from these continents will carry the same characteristics (Island and Land Pieces). You could find in all of these people the Ark’s traces, it is possible to see in all these continents people’s myth the Deluge or flood myth and they have a belief system like Shaman belief system.
Therefore the people who got off from the Ark and living around it would carry its name along history. The people closest to this ship took on to preserve and protect of this legacy of Ark so thei
Beautiful Country with Great Hospitality
 I did the 8 day budget tour in August and it was incredible! The weather was very hot, highs of 39 everyday, but with the extremely low humidity it's bearable, coming from a Canadian. We usually took the afternoons, about 2-5 to camp out in the shade and relax a bit.
 My guide Seyed Ali Mohammad Hosseini was ridiculously informative, he's got the entire encyclopedia of Iran's history memorized. 
I was supposed to be on a group tour but the other members canceled so they ran the tour as a private one for me. I can honestly say I saw everything I wanted to see in the places we went. Iran is an incredible country, the people were the friendliest I've encountered anywhere and the architecture is maybe the best in the world.
I will mention, the budge
همانگونه که مشخص هست امروز مردم به موسیقی پاپ ایرانی علاقه بیشتری دارند. بخش زیادی از زمان خود را به صرف گوش دادن موسیقی های پاپ و سنتی می کنند. سایت های دانلود آهنگ بخش موثری در این زمینه هستند. ولی به ندرت سایتی می تواند پیدا کرد که یک آرشیو کامل از آهنگ های خوانندگان مجزا داشته باشد. سایت کافی میکس سعی میکند تا بهترین آهنگ ها رو به شما معرفی کند و شما با ورود به این سایت می توانید آهنگ ها را گوش کنید و سپس دانلود کنید.
شما همچنین از اخبار آ
I don't know why parents insist on talking about others. specially mothers. God damn..other girls other girls..you know all of the mothers ate kind,they miss you , they love you but sometimes hard to tolerate:|
sometimes I say to myself, let's show them the real other girls, and be one of them.
last week that my mother was on travel,  although I had coaching exams I cooked, cleaned washed the dishes, and there was no mess in our home, and actually they see I can handle it very good..but she always love me to cooked and always say look at Fazeleh she never let her mother to touch anything and always cook,but tou I worry about you after marriage (actually she is 5years younger than me:/what the hell!) I never wana be like them because there is nothing in their damn minds except marriage and
  As an ever increasing number of organizations move their applications to the cloud, and progressively grasp multi-cloud situations, the need to anchor the cloud-based remaining tasks at hand will become further. In a cutting edge crossover datacenter, suppliers address the necessities of outstanding task at hand assurance design that achieve physical, virtual machines (VMs) and different open cloud situations. assurance stages (CWpp) give associations an incorporated method to oversee strategies and secure various remaining burdens utilizing a solitary administration reassure. Cloud get to security representatives (CASBs) address holes in security coming about because of the critical increment in cloud administration and portable utilization. CASBs give data security experts a solita
In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most MercifulThe emergence of the Antichrist in one of the apostles will be one of the important facts shared by all the divine religions.But what is important in this regard is the understanding of each religion of the Antichrist.The Antichrist, for example, differs from Christianity in Judaism or in Islam.However, since the advent of all the divine prophets, they have warned their people about the Antichrist and his seditions.But there has been some distortion, especially in the 21st century, by fanatical evangelicals and Zionism.As Hollywood cinema has tried over the past two decades to portray the Antichrist as a Muslim, a man of the Middle East and an enemy of Jesus Christ.It is either the Antichrist or the Antichrist or the Antichrist.But th
دانلود آهنگ جدید امیر تتلو تازیانه
اینبار شنونده موزیک جدید امیر تتلو از رسانه جدید موزیک باشید
DL New Hit Music Amir Tataloo Taziane
امیر تتلو تازیانه
تازیانه امیر تتلو
بزودی منتظر این آهنگ جدید از رسانه جدید موزیک باشید
Jm Leavel Music : Coming

در این نوشته از سایت جدید موزیک برای شما جدید ترین آهنگ امیر تتلو به نام تازیانه را برای دانلود شما آماده کرده ایم . شما میتوانید آهنگ تازیانه از امیر تتلو را با کیفیت ۱۲۸ و ۳۲۰ بهمراه پخش آنلاین آهنگ تازیانه دانلود کن
امیر تتلو تازیانه
تازیانه امیر تتلو

در این نوشته از سایت جدید موزیک برای شما جدید ترین آهنگ امیر تتلو به نام تازیانه را برای دانلود شما آماده کرده ایم . شما میتوانید آهنگ تازیانه از امیر تتلو را با کیفیت ۱۲۸ و ۳۲۰ بهمراه پخش آنلاین آهنگ تازیانه دانلود کن
امیر تتلو تازیانه
تازیانه امیر تتلو

امیر تتلو تازیانه
تازیانه امیر تتلو

امیر تتلو تازیانه
تازیانه امیر تتلو

امیر تتلو تازیانه
تازیانه امیر تتلو

امیر تتلو تازیانه
تازیانه امیر تتلو

سامسونگ در حال توسعه سنسور دوربین 150 مگاپیکسلی است. گوشی‌های که از این سنسور استفاده می‌کنند به احتمال زیاد در سه ماهه چهارم سال وارد بازار خواهند شد.
به گزارش کالاسودا و به نقل از gizchina، کمپانی سامسونگ نه تنها گوشی‌ها و یا محصولات هوشمند تولید می‌کند بلکه تولید اجزای مختلفی را نیز در دستور کار خود قرار داده است. این کمپانی جدا از نمایشگرها و تراشه‌ها، در بازار سنسور دوربین نیز بسیار محبوب است.
سامسونگ پیش از این اولین سنسور 108 مگاپیکسلی
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) in Other Religions and Nations
We are going to briefly take a look at
the glad tidings of past scriptures and the beliefs of past nations
concerning the Savior.
Belief in a savior originates from the divine nature of man; it is this
belief that gives hope to the hearts. However; this belief has been
recorded in the ancient civilizations’ books. Furthermore, even though
there have been differences in the belief in the existence of a savior,
this belief has existed amongst most nations, being related to many
faiths directly. Due to the divine law of Allah of sending prophets to
promise the arrival of a savior, the belief in a savior has been
mentioned in other holy books. Though the narrations regarding the
savior in other beliefs do not all coi
اسکیت‌سواری خیابانی یا شهری بدون تردید یکی از ارکان مهم در توسعه حمل و نقل شهری مدرن محسوب می‌شود. در ادامه به بررسی یکی از ترفندهای اسکیت‌سواری خیابانی برای عبور از پله‌ها و یا اسکیت‌سواری در معابری که تغییر سطح داریم خواهیم پرداخت.
شاید در حال حاضر عبور از پله با اسکیت امری سخت و نامتعارف به حساب بیاید اما توجه به علم فیزیک و قواعد آن یاری رسان ما برای عبوری حرفه‌ای از تغییر سطوح خواهد بود.
برای آموزش این تمرین ابتدا از پله و یا سطوح سا
دانلود آهنگ جدید رضا شیری با نام فرصت نداد
بزودی

792 بازدید۱ام مهر ۱۳۹۸
Song Of Forsat Nadad From Reza Shiri
دانلود آهنگ جدید رضا شیری با نام فرصت نداد
جهت دانلود آهنگ فرصت نداد از رضا شیری با کیفیت ۱۲۸ و ۳۲۰ و مشاهده متن این آهنگ از رسانه موسیقی نکست وان به ادامه مطلب مراجعه نمائید
ادامه مطلب
دانلود آهنگ جدید اکبر قلی زاده اغرار
دانلود آهنگ اکبر قلی زاده به نام اغرار کیفیت ۱۲۸ و ۳۲۰ ، با لینک مستقیم ، همراه با پخش آنلاین و متن آهنگ
دانلود آهنگ فوق العاده اغرار با صدای اکبر قلی زاده از جوان ریمیکس
Download New Music Akbar Gholozadeh – Eghrar

بزودی می توانید موزیک جدید اکبر قلی زاده عزیز را از جوان ریمیکس دانلود نمایید.
اکبر قلی زاده موزیک جدید خود را در سبک پاپ قرار داد.
امیدوارم خواننده بتواند رضایت شنونده را جلب کند.
هم اکنون می توانید موزیک پیشن
جوهر واقعی این Sky Iron: The Coming Race چیست؟ فیلم B که شما نمی خواهید آن را جدی بگیرید و ما را به استفاده از تصورات ما بی شرمانه سوق می دهد: به دستورات جهنم!
مطمئناً فیلمی که تاکنون سرگرم کننده ترین در این Trieste Science + Fiction Festival 2019 بود و همچنین مورد انتظار ترین فیلم بود ، که از آن انتظار بیشتری برای تماشاگران وجود داشت که عاشق فانتزی ، آزمایش و بالاتر از همه تفریحی با چیزی هستند این با تفاوت های کسل کننده و کسل کننده ای که امروز هالیوود ارائه می دهد متفاوت ا
May be you heard alot about Imams of shia Muslim (12 leader of shia Muslim that came after prophet Mohammad)and about this point  that they are chosen by God now we decide to prove it for you by holly book.book of Genesis chapter 17 verse20
And as for Ishmael;i have heard thee :behold i have blessed )
him and will make him fruitful,and will multiply him exceedingly ;twelve princes shall he beget, and i will make him a great nation)) you can see clearly hint to12 Imams of Shia Muslim ,in the verse said twelve princes but we suggest you that read original version of this book that is written the Hebrew ,when you read Hebrew version ,you understand that shenanigan in translat was happened
וּֽלְיִשְׁמָעֵ֘אל שְׁמַעְתִּיךָ֒ הִנֵּ֣ה ׀ בֵּרַ֣כְתִּ
Best of friends,
always by your side. ☀️
Just how sweet and thoughtful is KOYA?
Stories only the closest friends can tell!
#BT21_UNIVERSE #ANIMATION #EP05
is out NOW!
#KOYA #BAEBY #TOLL #LEAF #ChildhoodMemories #BT21

May be you heard alot about Imams of shia Muslim (12 leader of shia Muslim that came after prophet Muhammad)and about this point  that they are chosen by God now we decide to prove it for you by holly book.book of Genesis chapter 17 verse20
And as for Ishmael;i have heard thee :behold i have blessed )
him and will make him fruitful,and will multiply him exceedingly ;twelve princes shall he beget, and i will make him a great nation)) you can see clearly hint to12 Imams of Shia Muslim ,in the verse said twelve princes but we suggest you that read original version of this book that is written the Hebrew ,when you read Hebrew version ,you understand that shenanigan in translat was happened
וּֽלְיִשְׁמָעֵ֘אל שְׁמַעְתִּיךָ֒ הִנֵּ֣ה ׀ בֵּרַ֣כְתִּ
Notice how naughtily they do with a proper name? Translate it intensely. What have they done? They put “be” at the beginning of this “mead” and then separate the second “mead”, see the result. Notice, “be mead mead” is translated to very much, very much. We have very much 2 times. Pay attention. Isn’t it clear, the promise of the coming of “mead mead” and 12 Imams after him?
دانلود آهنگ گروه اکسو Exo به نام The Eve با کیفیت عالی 320 با ترجمه فارسی
لینک دانلود آهنگ The Eve با کیفیت 320

متن و ترجمه فارسی آهنگ:
Look at me, what’s the situation
نگاهم کن! اوضاع چطوره؟!
Past your flustered face
گذشته از چهره فریبندت،
I see the walls crumbling down
دیوار ها را میبینم که فرو میریزند...
And gradually, dawn is coming, yeah uh
و به تدریج، سپیده دم می آید، آره...
It’s connecting endlessly
این اتصال بی پایان است!
Can’t cut it off with this dull blade
نمیتوانم با این تیغه کُند آن را ببرم...
So the problem keeps repeating, yeah
پس مشکل همچن
خلاصه داستان Sherlock holmes and the Duke\'s Son
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم | برکه لنا  خلاصه داستان کتاب Sherlock holmes and the Duke's Son   ساخته شده توسّط مجموعه ی فرهنگی آموزشی موعود عجّل الله 1398-1399 شامل : 1 صفحه  در فرمت : ورد و PDF مناسب برای زبان آموزان  درباره ی محصول : این محصول خلاصه داستان کتاب انگلیسی Sherlock holmes and the Duke's Son می باشد . و به زبان انگلیسی نوشته شده است . قسمتی از محصول : The story begins with Dr Huxtable coming to see Sherlock Holmes, the great detective, at his ...دریافت فایل
نمایشنامه‌ی «لیرشاه» شکسپیر را نخوانده‌بودم و حتی از پیرنگ داستانش خبری نداشتم. به شوق تماشای ایفای نقش لیرشاه توسط آنتونی هاپکینز، خاک آن آرزویِ قدیمیِ بیشتر سردرآوردن از آثار شکسپیر را کمی گرفتم. فیلم تلویزیونی King Lear که در سال 2018 میلادی از شبکه‌ی BBC Two پخش شده، اقتباسی است دلنشین، خوش‌ساخت، وفادار به متن نمایشنامه و در عین‌ حال نوآورانه. وقایع در دنیای امروز تصویر شده‌اند؛ سربازها اسلحه دارند، ارباب‌ها ماشین‌هایی گران‌قیمت و دیپل
"Discovering A "Secret

Matthew 24:30

Young’s Literal Translation

And Then Shall Appear the sign of the son of man in the
heaven

And then shall all the tribes of the earth smite the breastAnd they shall see the son of man coming

Upon the clouds of the heaven

With power and much glory

We Have Write at Previous Post's About "Son Of Man" And "Son Of God" with Details
Invite You To look at this Theorem from Other Side
Good Luck
Click To Watch
"Discovering A "Secret

heaven

And then shall all the tribes of the earth smite the breastAnd they shall see the son of man coming

We Wrote at Previous Post's About "Son Of Man" And "Son Of God" with Details
I Invite You To Look at this from another perspective
Good Luck
Click To Watch
"Discovering A "Secret

heaven

Good Luck
Click To Watch
"Discovering A "Secret

heaven

Good Luck
Click To Watch
"Discovering A Secret"

heaven

Good Luck
Click To Watch
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has approved an expanded military mission to secure an expanse of oil fields across eastern Syria, raising a number of difficult legal questions about whether U.S. troops can launch strikes against Syrian, Russian or other forces if they threaten the oil, U.S. officials said.
The decision, coming after a meeting Friday between Trump and his defense leaders, locks hundreds of U.S. troops into a more complicated presence in Syria, despite the president’s vow to get America out of the war. Under the new plan, troops would protect a large swath of land controlled by Syrian Kurdish fighters that stretches nearly 90 miles (150 kilometers) from Deir el-Zour to al-Hassakeh, but its exact size is still being determined.

Officials said many details sti
جانی کش ملقب به مرد سیاه‌پوش از بزرگترین خوانندگان سبک کانتری بود. او درسال ۱۹۳۲ در ایالت آرکانزاس متولد شد و درسال ۲۰۰۳ درگذشت ، باب دیلن خواننده و برنده نوبل ادبیات در سال ۲۰۱۶ از دوستان نزدیک او بود.
سبک موسیقی جانی کش فضایی خاص و ترکیبی از چند سبک موسیقی مختلف مثل کانتری ، راک‌اند‌رول و بلوز محسوب می‌شد به همین خاطر نام او در تالار مشاهیر هر دو سبک کانتری و راک‌اند‌رول ثبت شده است اما به طور کلی به عنوان یک خواننده کانتری و حتی بزرگ‌ت
Defender Z 1.1.20 Apk + Mod (Free Shopping) for android

Defender Z 1.1.20 Apk + Mod (Free Shopping) for android
Defender Z is a Action Game for android
download last version of Defender Z Apk + Mod (Free Shopping) for android from revdl with direct link
The sequel of Defender series is here! Numerous zombies are coming!
Choose from various weapons, stand your ground, fight through the siege
and annihilate countless zombies as one of the few survivors! Protect
cities and the world, you are the ultimate DEFENDER!
An experiment accident causes a massive leak of the virus. The virus
is of extreme activity, spreading rapidly from this city to all over the
world. The infected creatures lose their minds and become extremely
aggressive. Their bodies are
نیک موزیک – دانلود آهنگ جدید
آهنگ
و موزیک جدید در این سال ها به بخشی جدایی ناپذیر از زندگی ما تبدیل شده ،
در روزهایی که دسترسی به آن بسیار آسان تر از سال های قبل است.
اگر هنوز مرجعی بروز و جامع برای دانلود آهنگ جدید سراغ ندارید با ما همراه باشید تا نیک موزیک را به شما معرفی کنیم.
امروزه
تعداد زیادی سایت موزیک وجود دارد اما در این میان به جرئت سایت نیک موزیک
یکی از اولین سایت هایی است که آهنگ جدید را منتشر میکند.
دسته
بندی سایدبار سایت به شما
Compared with thru-hole mounting procedure, area mounting procedure stands out when it comes to producing performance because it functions a totally automatic mounting PCB assembly process from solder paste printing, decide on and place and reflow soldering.
Heisener offers flexible PCB assembly service. Our range of services include Quick Turn PCB, rigid flex pcb, and more PCB Customized Services. Submit a RFQ now.
Stage 1: Solder paste printing - Solder paste is applied over the board by way of a solder paste printer. A template guarantees that solder paste is usually correctly still left on appropriate places where by elements will probably be mounted, which is also known as stencil or solder monitor. Simply because top quality of solder paste printing is right associated with top quali
Iran having cities with several thousand years of civilization has many historical sights. Alamut Castle is one of these historical sights and its name is associated with the Ismaili sect. according to some historians, the castle was used as a prison in the past, but researches show that Alamut was not just a prison but also people with high social status lived there. Alamut castle was registered in 2003 as one of the national monuments of Iran. The castle has a history of ups and downs and we want to introduce you more to this historical castle.
According to some resources in 1093, a person named Hassan Sabah occupies the castle and that’s why Alamut’s other name is Hassan Sabah Castle. Hassan Sabah was born in Qom and He has spent time in Neyshabur being classmate with figures s
Views coming directly from search engine results pages or visits made by users' clicks on a link to your site in non-advertising sources are known as natural traffic. For example, if you buy organic website traffic user searches for a word on Google and your site appears as a relevant result and that user clicks on your site link, you get a perfectly natural visit.

For more information, please visit | Channel | Buy organic traffic | Forums.gs | read our articles HERE too.
we offer telegram members for your channel to promote your product or services. This will be a massive impact on the marketing of your telegram member channel. The following service Telegram post views will be a popularize service to add to your marketing promotion for your telegram channel.
Is it safe to buy channel members?
Yes, it is safe to buy telegram members for your channel or group, we offer a safe and secure method to provide you good or fake quality for your telegram channel or telegram group. We offer a guarantee of the minimal telegram members you bought from us. So you will always receive your order amount! So you can safely and see your telegram members coming in!
Who are you? Why do you provide this telegram services?
Our services are for international clients worldwide. We
Each day May 5-8 and then every two weeks through the end 2020, conference will post a new online piece dedicated to an outstanding personality from the event’s history.
The staff of Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg's Animationsinstitut have been using the time of the shutdown to develop a comprehensive online offer for students and the community. This includes that a part of Animationsinstitut's curriculum will be made available online to the public. Furthermore, they have developed the Highlights of FMX 1994-2020, as a replacement for FMX - Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media, which had to be cancelled for 2020. They will be presented regularly from the beginning of May to December 31, 2020, taking a look at the history, present and future of the internationally
SEOUL (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper pressed South Korea on Friday to pay more for the cost of stationing U.S. troops in the country and to maintain an intelligence-sharing pact with its other Asian ally Japan that Seoul is about to let lapse.

Speaking after a high-level defense policy meeting with his South Korean counterpart Jeong Kyeong-doo, Esper also said the two countries have to be flexible with their joint military drills to support ongoing diplomatic efforts to end North Korea’s nuclear program.
But he stopped short of announcing any changes to exercises next month that North Korea has sharply condemned.
North Korea said on Thursday it had turned down a U.S. offer for fresh talks ahead of a year-end deadline Pyongyang has set for Washington to show more flex
سریال من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 80 هشتادم - man asheghe to hastam ۸۰
من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 80

دانلود من عاشق تو هستم 80 Hülya Avşar Dazzled Followers Through Dance Show!
Hülya Avşar, who has been away from the screens for a while, presented the moments she danced from her social media account for her followers.
Hulya Avsar, who was 55 years old, released stones to young girls with her physical condition, released videos of moments where she danced from her social media account. Hülya Avşar's video was watched by over 200 thousand people in a short period of time. A follower of Avsar told the video, "Is it Hulya Hanım, coming up with my new song? Is this a dance preparation or a drink?" commented. Another follower, "I admir
سریال من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 90 نودم - man asheghe to hastam ۹۰
من عاشق تو هستم قسمت 90

دانلود من عاشق تو هستم 90 "It seems that everything included will undergo some transformation in the coming period. This of course will be the consumer's desire. What does he want, what not to use, this table we will always invest together. On the one hand is now spoken, it does not benefit from other features of Turkey to remain a guest at the hotel all inclusive . in fact, world-class Turkey, the Anatolian history, the geography, the gastronomy, the music, one of the countries making the biggest difference with the culture. history with one of the works therefore to be included everything thereafter, culture, art, we combine how much gastr
دوستان سلام و خدا قوت :)
امیدوارم روز و روزگارتون خوب و خوش باشه. ایام ایامه امتحاناته و همه در این ایام تلاشگر :) اگه یه موقع نتونستیم بهتون سربزنیم و درست و درمون بخونیمتون به بزرگواری خودتون ما رو ببخشید. بعضی روزا دوتا دوتا امتحان داریم مثل فردا که دست همه دست اندرکاران واحد آموزش درد نکنه ما رو مورد عنایت خودشون قرار دادن :/ و... بگذریم :) در کل سپاسگزارم.
+1 الان داشتم عمر سایت رو نگاه میکردم به این فکر کردم که در روز ۷۷۷ باید من پست بذارم :)) -ب
دوستان سلام و خدا قوت :)
امیدوارم روز و روزگارتون خوب و خوش باشه. ایام ایامه امتحاناته و همه در این ایام تلاشگر :) اگه یه موقع نتونستیم بهتون سربزنیم و درست و درمون بخونیمتون به بزرگواری خودتون ما رو ببخشید. بعضی روزا دوتا دوتا امتحان داریم مثل فردا که دست همه دست اندرکاران واحد آموزش درد نکنه ما رو مورد عنایت خودشون قرار دادن :/ و... بگذریم :) در کل سپاسگزارم.
+1 الان داشتم عمر سایت رو نگاه میکردم به این فکر کردم که در روز ۷۷۷ باید من پست بذارم :)) -ب

روز 21 ام
3 درسی که میخوام بچه هام ازم یاد بگیرن
1- از زندگی لذت ببرن
2- بهترین خودشون باشن
3- دنیا رو به یه جای بهتر تبدیل کنن
البته تو مورد سومیه حرف زیادیه ها یعنی دل نشکنن ... قضاوت نکنن ... مفید باشن و...

روز 22 ام
از اونجایی که موزیکای لپ تاپم فایل بندی شدس
و رو شافل زدنش باعث میشه همه اهنگ ها متعلق به یک خواننده باشه
یا اینکه گوشی ساده ای که دارم آهنگی نداره
سو پلی اسپاتیفای اند پوت آن د شافل
1- Coming down - Halsey
2- Youngblood - 5SOS
3- Pale Blue Eyes - The Velvet underground
4-
Marketing will start from the market or customers.

On that assumption, no matter how good the product or manufacturing/development technology you have, you can not start to make products and services suddenly.

In order to properly approach markets and customers, it is necessary to take steps to analyze information, to plan and execute, and to execute.

As in the past, like a factory like "You can sell if you make good goods and services" "It will be purchased if you gain awareness," "You will be chosen better than others if you know the goodness", or from a supplier-oriented perspective , We can not do business activities that produce results.

It is a contemporary feature that the market is saturated, and things and services are overflowing.

That's why we need marketing.

T

About 10% of S&P 500 companies change CEOs annually. Behind these appointments are often years of intricate preparation grooming successors. We regularly get approached by CEOs and boards who find it challenging to groom the right candidates and look for effective approaches to develop the next CEO.
Venerable behemoths like GE, IBM, P&G, and McKinsey have historically been viewed as CEO factories; indeed, 20.5% of all CEOs appointed at the S&P 1500 firms from 1992 to 2010 came from 36 CEO factories such as these, with GE being the largest. The sheer brand power of these companies often helped their executives rise to the top of search lists. But today GE is run by an outsider, IBM’s performance has been mixed, and P&G had a painful “do-over” on their CEO succes
سلام دوست جان ها....
عنوان مطلبم هییچ ربطی به محتوای پستم نداره....فقط چون هییچ عنوانی پیدا نکردم...به ناچار اینو نوشتم دیگه....
دلیل دیر به دیر نوشتنم اینه که اصلا حس و حالم خوب نیست....دل نگرانیو و کار و درس و مشغله...همه ی اینارو باهم دارم....
اون از همخونه ایم که کلااا این بشر رو موود خوش گذرونیه...وطبق معمول من باید 90 درصد کارهای خونه رو انجام بدم.....تازه یبار هم که یکاری انجام میده هااا...باز تمییز کاریش برای بنده هست....مثلا میبینه حوصله ندارم....بعد
The Internet of Things vision: Key features, applications and open issues
Eleonora Borgia
Abstract
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a new paradigm that combines aspects and technologies coming from different approaches. Ubiquitous computing, pervasive computing, Internet Protocol, sensing technologies, communication technologies, and embedded devices are merged together in order to form a system where the real and digital worlds meet and are continuously in symbiotic interaction. The smart object is the building block of the IoT vision. By putting intelligence into everyday objects, they are turned into smart objects able not only to collect information from the environment and interact/control the physical world, but also to be interconnected, to each other, through Internet to excha
wrecking ballحجم: 5.65 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

[Verse 1] We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain ما قلبـهامونـو محکم گرفتیم و توی غرور غل و زنجیرـشون کردیم We jumped, never asking why ما پریدیم، هرگز
یکی از روشهای مهم پیش بینی اینده! گوش دادن به رسانه های معاند است، زیرا هرچه آنان را خوشحال می‌کند، اتفاق نمیافتد. تا 22بهمن نزدیک می شود می گویند: کسی نمی آید ولی برعکس همه می آیند. انتخابات می شود می گویند: همه ان را تحریم می کنند ولی بعد می بینند که: همه آمدند. چهل سال است که با شادی می گویند: ایران برلیه پرتگاه است و ما بزرودی می آییم! و ایران را نجات می دهیم. ولی هر دو روز یکبار آن را تمدید کرده، به روی خودشان هم نمی اورند. الان هم می گویند کرون
Had it not been for the great sacrifice by Hussain Ibn Ali (a.s.)—the sacrifice that absolutely awakened and alerted history’s conscience—Islam would have perished, if not in the first, by the early 2nd century.
 June 16, 1993

We need to read between the lines, and carefully ponder over the life story of Hussain ibn-Ali (a.s.). Many have risen up in the world; they have had a leader, and they were also killed. Among them, numerous were children of the prophets and Imams (a.s.). However, Imam Hussain (a.s.) was unique. The event of Karbala was extraordinary. The martyrs of Karbala have a special position. Why? The answer is to be searched in the nature of the event, which gives a lesson to us all, including and maybe, in particular, to you, dear [disabled] war veterans.On
سلام
نزدیک روز اربعین هستیم. برای همین من به یک نظر از چارلز دیکنز برخورد کردم که دوست داشتم بدونم منبعش صحیح بوده یا نه. با این حال باید گشت و ...
اما چندتا مورد دیگه هم دیدم مثلا از گیبون که البته پیدایش کردم:
الف) ادوارد گیبون:
متن اصلی که از کتابشون گرفتم:
In a distant age and climate, the tragic scene
of the death of Hosein will awaken the sympathy of the coldest reader
Edward Gibbon
source: The Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire
میتونید آنلاین ببینید:
https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/g/gibbon/edward/g43d/complete.html
البته یک مورد دیگه هم از گی
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُكُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن كَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِكْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
Miracles of the Quran
The matchless style of the Quran and wisdom in it, are definite evidence, it is the word of God. In addition the Quran has many miraculous attributes, proving that it is revelation from God. One of these facts is scientific issues that we have covered them in 20thcentury, but it is stated in Quran 1400 years ago. These facts could not have been ever known at the time the Quran revealed and this is more proving that the Quran is the word of God.
In the 7th century, when the Quran was revealed, Arab society had many superstitious, lack of the technology to examine the universe and nature. These Arabs believed in everything they were told by their past generation, for example they believed the earth is flat and mountains are on its both sides and the sky is like a roof
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 16 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Kahf_Verse_110
... أَنَّمَا إِلَهُکُمْ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۖ فَمَن کَانَ یَرْجُو لِقَاءَ رَبِّهِ فَلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَلًا صَالِحًا وَلَا یُشْرِکْ بِعِبَادَةِ رَبِّهِ أَحَدًا ١١٠
... your god is one God. So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone." (110)
According to this verse, if we hope to get close to  God and to  meet Him(to have the pleasure of having his presence), we have to do two things:1- To do good  deedsفلْیَعْمَلْ عَمَل
دانلود انیمیشن Jock the Hero Dog 2011 دوبله فارسی
Jock the Hero Dog 2011 عنوان یک انیمیشن دوبله فارسی می باشد که به انیمیشن ژاک سک قهرمان معروف است و توسط Duncan MacNeillie کارگردانی شده است که محصول کشور آمریکا می باشد. داستان ماجراجویانه انیمیشن در مورد مردی به نام فیتز به همراه سگ مهربان و وفادارش ژاک است که ژاک با عشق و راهنمایی های مادرش به بزرگترین قهرمان آفریقا تبدیل می شود که… اکنون می توانید این انیمیشن جدید را از سایت پارسی دانلود دریافت کنید.

مشخصات انیم
دانلود انیمیشن Jock the Hero Dog 2011 دوبله فارسی
Jock the Hero Dog 2011 عنوان یک انیمیشن دوبله فارسی می باشد که به انیمیشن ژاک سک قهرمان معروف است و توسط Duncan MacNeillie کارگردانی شده است که محصول کشور آمریکا می باشد. داستان ماجراجویانه انیمیشن در مورد مردی به نام فیتز به همراه سگ مهربان و وفادارش ژاک است که ژاک با عشق و راهنمایی های مادرش به بزرگترین قهرمان آفریقا تبدیل می شود که… اکنون می توانید این انیمیشن جدید را از سایت پارسی دانلود دریافت کنید.

مشخصات انیم

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها